This privacy statement has been developed to provide you with easy access to information about Manolo Walls LLC privacy practices regarding the Site.
INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
When you visit our Site, we do not collect your name, e-mail address or any other personal information unless you provide it to us.
HOW WE USE EMAIL
If you provide your e-mail address only to make an inquiry, then we may send you e-mail to follow up on your inquiry. We use e-mail as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to e-mail us at email@example.com with your questions or comments. We do not use any information contained in e-mail we receive from you for any solicitation purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you contact us or make an inquiry by placing an order through our website or phone
- From correspondence (whether in writing or electronically) including e-mails
- Through any mobile apps provided by our organization
- While conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys
- When administering any of our services
INFORMATION WE DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS
Except as explained above, we do not share any personally identifiable information about you with third parties. We do not share, sell or trade information collected as part of a survey or specific details about you or your household. We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- To offer and provide you with goods and service(s)
- Process orders and sales
- Manage and administer goods and services pre and post sale
- Communicate with you, including but not limited to sending you invoices, tracking information, return and exchange authorizations
UPDATES TO OUR INFORMATION PRACTICES
We are always looking for ways to improve the Site's features and services and to improve the way we communicate our information practices. As a result, this statement is updated from time to time. We encourage you to review this page periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.